Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My hair loss story or the Truth of Provillus!

hair loss
At the age of 33 I suddenly noticed a very unpleasant thing when waking up one morning. When I looked in the mirror I noticed that my hair line started to look like somewhat receding.

At first I didn't pay much attention to it, but every time when I looked at the mirror my hair seemed like pushed to one side opening a wide spot at the top left on my forehead. An glooming idea of a terrifying Pattern Baldness and hair thinning in women suddenly came up on my mind. Gradually, it started to bother me more and more.


Since I practice yoga 3 times a week for more than 2 years, I started to spend more time in "reversed" asanas, in other words I increased time on headstand up to 10 minutes. I started taking supplements and minerals.
In about half a year I noticed my receding hair line seemed to come to a halt.

But all in all, this turned into a kind of obsession for me. I noticed, I paid attention to other people hair lines, how they looked in profile. I started looking into mirror more often than before.

I was wondering if this thing happened because of my way of life, too much pressure at work and heavy stress I experienced recently. Or was it just because of genes? After recalling all my family tree, I came into conclusion the only bold man was my mothers brother, my uncle David, who became bold at the age of about 36.

I googled the Internet and found a few articles about hair follicles, and regrowing cycles and kind of growth gyrations which take from 3 to 6 months. It calmed me a little, since I thought my receding hairline was because of too much stress and it should be over very soon. But after another half a year had passed I didn't notice any improvement.

This time I took it more seriously and started looking for some kind of natural hair loss cure. I didn't think of resorting to some hard prescription medicines like Propecia or Proscar before I tried out all the natural resources.

My attention was caught by an exotic remedy called Provillus (learn more). I've making a thorough research, first reading all the official testing, than looking through all the negative comments, in all wikis in particular, I came to my own conclusion. Since I pretty quickly can recognize an optimist from a complete pessimist, I decided that most of the wikis were just slam-dunk against any new or alternative methods of regrowing hair, thought there were some beef in their statements, at least they could warn you of any outright scammers.



Since my overall experience of taking natural supplements was positive and I have a strong belief everybody should take some of them periodically. I also have a clear idea, that supplements have a some what deferred effect and one should take them at least for a year to get sustainable results.

So I ordered a 12 month supply and got 2 free packages, so my overall supply exceeded a year.
The package was shipped pretty quickly and intact in a nice wrapping right to my door in LA. I read all the instructions and started taking it on a regular basis having a strong intention I would finally discover the Provillus truth. My attitude was more of a neutral with a shade of curiosity.

But after about 3 months of taking Provillus I noticed my bald spots filling in and my hair starting to grow again for about 1/5 of an inch on each side of my forehead. That inspired me and I continue taking according to instructions.
After about another two and a half months my hair line restored to another 2/5 inch and almost looked normal.

I new I should take provillus for the whole year to fully restore my hair line and make the effect more lasting.

Now, after more than one and a half year later, my hair looks almost like before and I ordered another 6 months supply to sustain the effect.

As a preventive measure I also took meditation lessons to calm down my nervous system.
My life seems to get back to normal now.
provillus picture

No comments:

Post a Comment